Lifeline: Whiteout is the fourth game in the Lifeline series created by 3 Minute Games.
Alone in a frozen wasteland with no memory of how he got there, a lost adventurer’s only hope is his last line of communication – to YOU! Guide him to safety and help him find his identity in this gripping story of survival. Your choices shape the story as you play! Decisions can have a profound effect. Finish the game and then play again to discover a whole new story when you make different choices.
3 Minute Games has partnered with Eipix Entertainment for the next installment of the critically-acclaimed Lifeline series. Lifeline: Whiteout introduces a brand new character, V. Adams! Play on the go with real-time notifications sent to your device or check in with V. Adams throughout your day – waiting for the bus, eating lunch, before bed!
- Whiteout related pages will have (W) at the front of titles to indicate they are about Whiteout.
- V. Adams - Main character of the story. Woke up in a frozen lake with no recollection of the past.
- Blue - A friendly dog that V. Adams finds on his quest. A Siberian Husky.
- IV. Adams - SPOILERS! A synthetic human identical to V. Adams, appearance-wise. Somewhat mentally unstable, he essentially worships Sibellius. He is much more aware of the nature of the existence of both he and his fellow Adams'.
- I. Adams - SPOILERS! A synthetic human identical to V. Adams, appearance-wise. Unable to speak after removing his own teeth with a pair of pliers.
- Dr. Sibellius - Creator of the Adams series of robots, including V. Adams.